If you’re a proud owner of a Lamborghini Huracan, then you know that regular oil changes are key to keeping your vehicle performing at its best. Knowing how much a Lamborghini Huracan oil change costs is helpful in understanding the total cost of ownership for this high-performance sports car.
How much a Lamborghini Huracan oil change should cost?
The cost of an oil change on a Lamborghini Huracan can vary depending on the type and grade of oil used, as well as any additional services that may be required. Generally speaking, you should expect to pay anywhere from $500 to $800 for a full synthetic oil change service. However, this cost can be higher for newer models such as the Huracán STO and Huracán Tecnica.
Changing the oil, other services may be recommended or required at the time of your Lamborghini Huracan oil change service. Depending on your vehicle’s age and condition, you may need to have other fluids topped up or replaced as well. You should also budget for filters such as air, cabin air, fuel filter, and/or engine coolant filter replacements. These additional services can add up quickly and increase the total cost of your oil change, so it’s best to be prepared for all possible costs.
|Model||Engine||Fuel Capacity||Oil Change Cost Estimate|
|Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2 (2015-2021)||5.2-liter V10||83 liters||$500 to $800 (depending on location and oil used)|
|Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 (2014-2019)||5.2-liter V10||83 liters||$500 to $900 (depending on location and oil used)|
|Lamborghini Huracan Evo (2019-2021)||5.2-liter V10||83 liters||$600 to $1,000 (depending on location and oil used)|
|Lamborghini Huracan Evo (2022)||5.2-liter V10||83 liters||$700 to $1,200 (depending on location and oil used)|
Overall, a Lamborghini Huracan oil change can cost anywhere from $500 to $800 depending on the type of oil used and any additional services needed. It’s important to stay up-to-date with regular maintenance in order to keep your vehicle running its best. Be sure to budget for all the associated costs when you plan ahead for an oil change service.
How often do you change the oil in a Lamborghini Huracan?
Your Lamborghini Huracan should be serviced every 9000-1000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first. During the service appointment, your mechanic will check the oil level and condition to see if an oil change is needed. It’s recommended to get an oil change every 5,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first, in order to keep your vehicle running at peak performance.
|Model Year Range||Oil Change Interval|
|2015-2016||10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first|
|2017-2018||9,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first|
|2019-2021||10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first|
In addition to regularly scheduled maintenance appointments and oil changes, it’s also important to check the engine oil level between each fill-up. Checking the oil level helps you spot any potential issues before they become serious problems and can save you from costly repairs down the road.
Can You Change Oil For A Lamborghini Yourself?
While it may be tempting to save some money and change the oil on your Lamborghini Huracan yourself, we don’t recommend this. Unless you have a lot of experience with luxury vehicles, it’s best to leave oil changes and other maintenance services to a certified Lamborghini mechanic.
Certified Lamborghini mechanics are trained in the specific nuances of these high-performance cars and can ensure that all maintenance is done correctly and efficiently. Additionally, many Lamborghini dealerships offer special discounts on service packages so you can save even more money while keeping your vehicle in top condition.
How Much Does It Cost To Service A Lamborghini Huracan?
The cost to service a Lamborghini Huracan will vary depending on the type of services needed. In addition to an oil change, you may need other services such as brake replacements, tire rotations, and fluid top-offs.
The total cost of servicing a Lamborghini Huracan can range anywhere from $500 to over $2,000 depending on the type of service and any additional parts or labor that may be required. If you’re unsure about what’s needed for your vehicle, it’s best to consult with a certified Lamborghini mechanic before scheduling your service appointment.
Factors that can affect the cost of a Lamborghini Huracan oil change
- Type of oil: Different types of oil have different prices, so the type of oil used will affect the cost.
- Shop labor costs: The shop labor costs will vary depending on the shop and location, so the cost of a Lamborghini Huracan oil change will be affected by this.
- Oil filter: The oil filter should be replaced during an oil change, so the cost of the oil filter will also affect the cost.
- Additives: Depending on the type of oil used and the condition of the engine, additives may need to be added to the oil, which will increase the cost of the oil change.
- Location: The cost of a Lamborghini Huracan oil change will be affected by the location, as some locations may charge more than others.
- Specialty parts: If any specialty parts are needed for the oil change, such as a Lamborghini-specific filter, this will increase the cost.
How to save money on an oil change for your Lamborghini Huracan
- Check for discounts: Many Lamborghini dealerships offer discounts on service packages, so be sure to look for any promotional offers that may help you save money.
- Do it yourself: If you have experience with luxury vehicles, you may be able to do some of the maintenance services yourself in order to save money.
- Shop around: It’s a good idea to shop around and compare prices between different shops before scheduling an oil change service for your Lamborghini Huracan.
- Buy quality oil and filters: Investing in quality oil and filters will ensure that your vehicle is running at its best and make it less likely that costly repairs will need to be done down the road.
A Lamborghini Huracan oil change can cost anywhere from $500 to over $2,000 depending on the type of service and any additional parts or labor that may be needed. To save money on an oil change, it’s best to check for discounts, shop around, buy quality oil and filters, and possibly do some of the maintenance services yourself if you have experience with luxury vehicles. For ultimate peace of mind and a guarantee that your vehicle will receive proper care and attention, we recommend taking your Lamborghini Huracan to a certified mechanic for all of its maintenance needs. This way you can ensure that your vehicle is in top condition and running smoothly without having to worry about potential costly repairs down the road.